Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swim Lessons


Hi! It's been a long time since my last blog and I've kind of given up on blogging. However, I wanted to send the g'parents and family this video of Katie's last day of swim lessons. She's come a long way with only 4 weeks of lessons. The quality of the image wasn't too great from my camera but I think you'll be able to see how well she's doing.
Katie goes to preschool in about 3 weeks and we're getting excited! She and Abs and I have been spending a lot of time at the pool. Abby is starting to pull up, she gets up on her knees pretty easily and has started getting to her feet now too. We had to lower her crib b/c I was finding her standing up every nap time. She is a busy, busy girl!
It's been blazing hot here the past few weeks. Ric and I joined the church last weekend, finally. Ric has been working out at the new fitness center and I started weight watchers and we've seen great results so far. It's really encouraging. We sold my car last weekend and it was really easy - I was sad to see the Infiniti go, though. That's about it with us.


3 comments:

Wendy said...

She looks so grown up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie is swimming really well! Way to go, Katie!! Love, Nana

Heather said...

Bonnie...I need more posting from you! July...out of control! Hope all is well with guys and that you have a wonderful Christmas!